Newsletter/Public Relations Contact
Annandale Care Center
660 Park Street E
Annandale, MN 55302
320-274-3737 ext. 260
The SWAP Line newsletter is published three times a year to keep members informed of local, state and national issues and news that affect activity professionals in Minnesota. It is the policy of MN SWAP to allow the publication of activity related products and services in the newsletter that relate to activity services. MN SWAP members are eligible to advertise these products or services in the newsletter for a set fee (see below). Please make note of the policy for submitting information to be in the newsletter.
The SWAP Line welcomes members to submit favorite activity ideas, activity websites, recipes, poems, resources, etc at no expense and as space permits.
- All items to be advertised must be related to activity/recreation services
- Ads will not be accepted for cigarettes, alcohol, or questionable in nature as determined by the Editor/MN SWAP Board.
- Payment must accompany the advertisement
- Categories of advertisements may include; activity job positions available/wanted, equipment/supplies for sale, books or publications for sale, or educational opportunities.
- Acceptance of the advertisement does not signify endorsement of the product or products by MNSWAP
- All advertisements must be submitted to the editor one month prior to the date of publication (see deadline dates below)
- MN SWAP reserves the right to limit the number of ads per issue
Business card size (1/8th page ad) $25
¼ page (4.5 x 3.5) $50
½ page (10 x 3.5 or 5.7) $75
Full page ad $125
Deadline for submitting newletter information;
Spring: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Summer: 2011, 2013, 2014, 2016
Fall/Winter: 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015